Neilpryde Combat 2018
Testbericht surf 1-2/2018
The legendary Combat stands out as the sail of choice for any wave sailing conditions. No matter which spot, from side-offshore winds and perfect peeling waves to huge onshore white waters, the Combat will never disappoint. Designed for dynamic and aggressive sailors, the Combat delivers low end power when you need it, for as long as you want it. Light for jumping, stable for predictability, and strong for endurance the Combat is equipped to deal with whatever, whenever, and whoever.
- Versatile: Moderate and progressive luff curve for optimum maneuverability, speed and power in both onshore and side-shore conditions.
- Fuse Pocket construction for a fully symmetrical batten cavity
- Central Moderate Profile for optimum balance between upwind power and stability. Increased shaping in mid and forward body section for consistent drive.
- Wide Wind Range: A large tuning range, thanks to a stable profile, allows the rider to trim the sail for all conditions.
- Construction: Available in both clear and HD window.
- 4 battens configuration on all sizes.