Lib Tech Lost Short Round 5'10" Surfboard
The Shortround bridges the gap between easy riding "cheater" surfboards and the high performance shortboard.
The speed comes from a low entry rocker and wide-ish nose, with a forward wide point and generous concave throughout.
The performance comes from a moderate, but not flipped up, tail rocker, a double concave through the fins and the same sort of modern bump squash tail that you would find on a typical contest style, small wave HP shortboard. All combined, it doesn?t look like anything fancy and there are no gimmicks, but some times less is more, and there's a lot packed into this little surfboard.
"A skatey speedster with a high performance hook. Fast and flat, but without the fat." ~ Matt Biolos
Lenght - 5'10"
Width - 20.0"
Thickness - 2.38*
Volume - 30.75 cl
MBC - Magnesium Basalt Carbon Construction
The new Lib Tech MBC construction perfectly blends the best characteristics of epoxy: durability and liveliness with the best performance characteristics of polyester: flex and dampness. The addition of magnesium fiber improves our overall impact resistance, and the carbon composite stringer exactly matches the flex of a new high performance polyester and holds it for the life of the board. The world?s best surfboard construction just got even better!
NEW! FOC II Fin Box System
- Two Tab compatible with 1/2? fin adjustability for precise tuning of your boards surf characteristics.
- Stronger and lighter box
Magnesium Fiber - Tough & Resilient!
- High impact and break strength fiber
- Great rebound/memory
Woven Basalt Fiber - Smooth & Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Inherent dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant, resists heel dents
Carbon Power Spine Composite Stringer - Dynamic energy & long lasting flex!
- Tension spread to carbon fiber
- Rebound energy return
- Perfect flex tuning
Nitrogenecell Foam - Strong, Light, Waterproof!
- Environmentally friendly nitrogen blowing agent
- Elliptical engineered cells act like a column providing stiffness from top to bottom and ?nerf-like? elasticity in side impact.
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
Hexzylon Fiber Foam Skin - Strong & Smooth!
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
Sprock Blocks - Crush Resistant!
- Long lasting performance
*Fins NOT Included - also fits with FCS II fins
*LOST logos come in different colorways based on size.